CropCool™ Wireless is the next generation Crop Temperature Controller.
No trailing leads — 40% power savings.
CropCool™ Wireless can manage pedestal and wall fans to suit grain storage requirements by
- Differential Temperature
Improves fan control for optimum crop cooling and conditioning in up to four separate zones. This is particularly helpful for larger grain stores or multiple grain stores. Transmits to a remote location, such as mobile phone and for storage on farm-office computer etc.
Most CropCool™ Wireless systems will comprise:
- CropCool™ Wireless Differential Temperature Controller
- 2m. Fibreglass Wireless Grain Temperature probes (Long battery life)
- Wireless Air Temperature sensor (Long Battery life)
- Wireless Repeater(s) if needed (mains)
- CropCool™ EasyGrain SitePlan Software inc. USB dongle for PC
More advanced CropCool™ Wireless Systems can include: -
- RH Sensors – Air and or Crop
- Multizone Control
- Data Logging Unit with broadband/cellular connection
- Access to all Historical Data since system installed
CropCool™ Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
Example: - 2000Tonne Grain store / 24 Pedestals / 1 Sensor per 300Tonne approx.
- 6 x CropCool™ Wireless Temperature probes
System uses Dicam technology, so it is fully upgradable to differential control etc
- 1 x Wireless Dongle + single use licence with USB connector
and, if required:
- 1 x Kindle/Tablet Digital Receiver (with above wireless dongle in-built)
- 1 x Repeater (e.g. to hop to nearby farm office)
Example: - 2 x Separate 2000T Grain Stores on One Farmstead
- 12 x CropCool Wireless Temperature probes
- 2 x Repeaters (e.g. to hop to nearby farm office)
- 1 x Wireless Dongle + single use licence with USB connector (or as above)
and, if required:
- Local/Remote GSM Broadband Connection
CropCool™ Wireless Temperature Control System
Add to above: -
CropCool™ Wireless Dicam Controller(s) up to 4 zones, automatic or manual control with adjustable default settings
- Wireless Air Temperature (& relative humidity) Sensor
- SitePlan Software
How many CropCool™ Wireless Grain Temperature Probes are needed?
One normally placed centrally between four pedestals in a square pattern, one between two floor ducts, or 300Tonne app. (or adjust number to personal preference)
Please contact Charles Goldingham to discuss your system needs