Crop Sampling and Harvesting
For Busy Arable Farmers:
- Enables Rapid Field Sample Assessment:
- Moisture content - Is crop fit to cut?
- For Milling Quality - Protein & Hagberg
- For Malting Barley - Nitrogen levels
- For Wheat or Barley - Ergot
- For cereals - Mycotoxin testing
- Oilseed Rape - Oil content etc.
- Harvest Organisation - Free up vital manpower as well as organise harvesting much more efficiently
- Accuracy & Reliability - Samples are identical to those taken with a combine harvester
- Quick to Use - Minibatt harvests about 100gms per minute
- Savings - Time, Fuel Machinery, Wear & tear
Minibatt's other advantages:
- Safety - Minibatt reduces heavy machinery moves, particularly for Contract Farmers & Agricultural Contractors
- Easy To Use - No particular training required
- Light – ABS Plastic, Minibatt weighs just 3.3kg and is protected by a high-quality 'flight bag'
- Power – Now with powerful Lithium battery.
- Screens available for Cereals, OSR, Peas, Beans. Will harvest other crops
- Mounting Stand – Particularly useful for swathed Oilseed Rape or for trials companies
Could 'Minibatt' help you segregate your crops in store to Maximise Premiums?
Minibatt won the Prestigious Innovation Award - SIMA Paris 2005.
Agricultural Supply Services have the Sole UK distribution rights.
Click here to visit the manufacturer's site.
Ask for Free demonstration CD.
Another Minibatt video: Bench Thrashing for Trials Companies
Minibatt Sample Harvester
BlackBox Grain Sampler
For sampling grain during outloading
- The quickest and most consistent method of sampling grain ACCURATELY when loading grain into store or onto a lorry.
- Farmer developed + HGCA tested, BlackBox fits onto the back of your Loading Shovel. It takes about 150g sample from each bucketful as it is tipped. This gives a very accurate composite sample of the lorry load to split between your merchant and the farm.
Action recommended by HGCA: "Consider fitting and automatic bucket sampler". See HGCA Topic Sheet 83.
We can supply Crop Sampling Spears of many different specifications.
Various sizes and qualities available. Examples: (see
diagram) Complies with B.S. standards.
Fig.1a 1.5m Alloy single aperture, open handle
Fig.1b 1.5m Alloy Concentric 4 aperture, open handle
Fig.1d 2m Stainless 2-piece single tube 32mm o/d
Other specifications available, see diagram.
Ask for Quotation
Spears normally held in stock.
2 metre alloy sequential 4 & 8 aperture, empty through handle grain spear.
All prices exclude VAT at current rate (20%) and delivery