Rapid Plate Meter with Bluetooth
Developed in New Zealand for fast accurate grass measurement of pasture cover in Kgs/Hectare.
See how the Rapid Platemeter works:
RPM-20 Rapid Platemeter reads pasture height and density, using a metering wheel and skid unit.
- Typical speeds - 10-22 km/hr.
- The data is transmitted via Blue Tooth to a Mobile Phone App
- App exports to any Pasture Management Software, such as P-Plus
- App is fully Integrated with Agrinet
- Ideal for larger farms
- Easy to Self-Install
Main features of the RPM-20 Rapid Platemeter:
- Displays - Rolling Average Cover
- Rolling Average Available Cover
- Stores unlimited Paddocks - both as names or numbers
- Multiple Farms
- Edit Feature to Close off Paddocks
- Displays ‘Feed Wedge’ and cover on date report
- Sends CSV Data to multiple stakeholders using Android App, via Wi-Fi or e-mail
- Speed Limited to avoid damage
- Optional Upgrade - Add geolocation / auto paddock recognition 10/01/2017
Contact us for more detailed information and our pricing.
AgriSupplyServices also supplies traditional electronic rising plate meters.
AgriSupplyServices has customers across Europe and internationally.